Family owned dairy distribution company seeks experienced loaders for the swing shift position.
- Read load sheet to determine product.
- Load product onto truck.
- Unload product from trucks.
- Move products to warehouse storage.
- Move waste to dumpsters.
- Responsible for quality control. No damaged product is sent out. No damaged product is accepted in.
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Operate forklift, electric pallet jacks, and trucks.
- Communicate with co-workers and supervisor.
- Clean and maintain warehouse.
- Turn off and charge equipment when not in use.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. (English) This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Forklift certification and applicable state certification for truck operation.
- Manual dexterity required for operating equipment.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds required.
- Able to stand/walk for extended periods of time. (8+ hours)
- Negative drug screen.
- Background check. (no felonies)
- 18 years of age or older
- Stable employment record.
- Available to work weekends and holidays.
- Mandatory overtime at supervisor’s discretion.